منتديات بيت عنان
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

الملتقى العناني

الرئيسيةالاستقبالالأحداثالمنشوراتأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول
أهلاً وسهلاً بك يا زائر ،منوّر منتديات بيت عنان البيت بيتك

دخول
اسم العضو:
كلمة السر:
ادخلني بشكل آلي عند زيارتي مرة اخرى: 
:: لقد نسيت كلمة السر
المواضيع الأخيرة
»  بطاطا بالفرن
TOP 10 Health Benefits of Consuming Dates I_icon_minitime23/04/24, 11:30 am من طرف امل حسون

»  طريقة عمل الكيك العادي
TOP 10 Health Benefits of Consuming Dates I_icon_minitime23/04/24, 11:14 am من طرف امل حسون

»  طريقة عمل المجدرة
TOP 10 Health Benefits of Consuming Dates I_icon_minitime23/04/24, 10:37 am من طرف امل حسون

»  بهارات الفاهيتا اللبنانية
TOP 10 Health Benefits of Consuming Dates I_icon_minitime23/04/24, 10:07 am من طرف امل حسون

»  سندويشة شاورما كم سعرة حرارية
TOP 10 Health Benefits of Consuming Dates I_icon_minitime23/04/24, 09:45 am من طرف امل حسون

» مكونات الخشخش
TOP 10 Health Benefits of Consuming Dates I_icon_minitime22/04/24, 02:10 pm من طرف امل حسون

»  فوائد الريحان للسحر
TOP 10 Health Benefits of Consuming Dates I_icon_minitime22/04/24, 01:51 pm من طرف امل حسون

»  طريقة عمل كبدة الدجاج
TOP 10 Health Benefits of Consuming Dates I_icon_minitime22/04/24, 01:32 pm من طرف امل حسون

»  صفيحة لحم
TOP 10 Health Benefits of Consuming Dates I_icon_minitime22/04/24, 09:34 am من طرف امل حسون

»  رؤية المصحف ممزق في المنام للعزباء
TOP 10 Health Benefits of Consuming Dates I_icon_minitime13/04/24, 02:09 pm من طرف امل حسون

»  تفسير حلم ضياع حقيبة اليد للعزباء
TOP 10 Health Benefits of Consuming Dates I_icon_minitime13/04/24, 01:58 pm من طرف امل حسون

»  ضياع المحفظة في المنام للمرأة
TOP 10 Health Benefits of Consuming Dates I_icon_minitime13/04/24, 01:46 pm من طرف امل حسون

» تفسير حلم الشجار بالكلام مع الحبيب للعزباء
TOP 10 Health Benefits of Consuming Dates I_icon_minitime13/04/24, 01:22 pm من طرف امل حسون

»  رؤية سجادة الصلاة في المنام للعزباء
TOP 10 Health Benefits of Consuming Dates I_icon_minitime13/04/24, 01:07 pm من طرف امل حسون

»  تفسير حلم شرب الماء وانا صائم للمتزوجة
TOP 10 Health Benefits of Consuming Dates I_icon_minitime13/04/24, 12:51 pm من طرف امل حسون

أفضل 10 أعضاء في هذا الشهر
امل حسون
TOP 10 Health Benefits of Consuming Dates I_vote_rcapTOP 10 Health Benefits of Consuming Dates I_voting_barTOP 10 Health Benefits of Consuming Dates I_vote_lcap 
شهداء بيت عنان
أسرى بيت عنان

.: عداد زوار المنتدى تم تركيبه في 1\1\2016

TOP 10 Health Benefits of Consuming Dates

اذهب الى الأسفل 
2 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
nuha
الاداره
                 الاداره
nuha

تاريخ التسجيل : 30/04/2009
عدد المساهمات : 10172
الجنس : انثى
العمر : 61
الموقع : Jordan
العمل/الترفيه : ربه بيت
نقاط : 84438
وسام التميز على لوحة الشرف وسام المشرف المميز
أحترام قوانين المنتدى : TOP 10 Health Benefits of Consuming Dates 111010

TOP 10 Health Benefits of Consuming Dates Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: TOP 10 Health Benefits of Consuming Dates   TOP 10 Health Benefits of Consuming Dates I_icon_minitime11/09/13, 11:20 pm

[ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذه الصورة]

* Dates are free from cholesterol and contain very low fat. Dates are rich in vitamins and minerals.
* They are rich source of protein, dietary fiber and rich in vitamin B1, B2, B3 and B5 along with vitamin A1 and C.
* It helps improve the digestive system as it contains soluble and insoluble fibers and different kinds of amino acids.
* Dates are great energy boosters as they contain natural sugars like glucose, sucrose and fructose. To get more advantage add dates to milk and make it a very nutritious snack. Dates are very low in calories and are extremely suitable for health conscious people.
* Dates are rich in potassium and reduced in sodium. This helps regulate a healthy nervous system. Researches have revealed the fact that potassium intake up to a certain extent can reduce risk of stroke. Dates also help in lowering of the LDL cholesterol.
* Dates have high iron content and are very useful in treating anemia. The patients can eat many dates for better advantages. Dates also have fluorine that slows down the process of tooth decay.
* It helps people suffering from constipation. Soak dates overnight and take it along with water to have added advantage.
* It helps increase one’s sexual stamina. Soak one handful of dates in goat’s milk overnight. In the morning grind the dates in the milk and add honey and cardamom powder and drink it.
* Dates help in weight gain and are beneficial for those who suffer from over slimming problem. Dates are excellent for alcoholic intoxication.
* Cures abdominal cancer. The best thing is that it does not have any side effect on the body and is completely natural as well as it works better than medicine. It also helps in improving eye sight and helps in curing night blindness as well.

[ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذا الرابط]
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
صقر الحج
عناني أمير
               عناني أمير
صقر الحج

تاريخ التسجيل : 21/02/2009
عدد المساهمات : 15568
الجنس : ذكر
العمر : 53
الموقع : بيت عنان
العمل/الترفيه : على الله
المزاج : يوم امنيح وعشره زي
نقاط : 73712
وسام التميز على لوحة الشرف وسام العضو المميز على لوحة الشرف
أحترام قوانين المنتدى : TOP 10 Health Benefits of Consuming Dates 111010

TOP 10 Health Benefits of Consuming Dates Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: TOP 10 Health Benefits of Consuming Dates   TOP 10 Health Benefits of Consuming Dates I_icon_minitime13/09/13, 11:06 am

Yes dates are very helpful and the treatment of some diseases
Thanked these tips

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

TOP 10 Health Benefits of Consuming Dates
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتديات بيت عنان ::  المنتديات الأدبية  :: منتدى اللغات الأجنبية-
انتقل الى: