منتديات بيت عنان
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

الملتقى العناني

الرئيسيةالاستقبالالأحداثالمنشوراتأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول
أهلاً وسهلاً بك يا زائر ،منوّر منتديات بيت عنان البيت بيتك

دخول
اسم العضو:
كلمة السر:
ادخلني بشكل آلي عند زيارتي مرة اخرى: 
:: لقد نسيت كلمة السر
المواضيع الأخيرة
»  بطاطا بالفرن
10 Foods That Help Relieve Pain I_icon_minitime23/04/24, 11:30 am من طرف امل حسون

»  طريقة عمل الكيك العادي
10 Foods That Help Relieve Pain I_icon_minitime23/04/24, 11:14 am من طرف امل حسون

»  طريقة عمل المجدرة
10 Foods That Help Relieve Pain I_icon_minitime23/04/24, 10:37 am من طرف امل حسون

»  بهارات الفاهيتا اللبنانية
10 Foods That Help Relieve Pain I_icon_minitime23/04/24, 10:07 am من طرف امل حسون

»  سندويشة شاورما كم سعرة حرارية
10 Foods That Help Relieve Pain I_icon_minitime23/04/24, 09:45 am من طرف امل حسون

» مكونات الخشخش
10 Foods That Help Relieve Pain I_icon_minitime22/04/24, 02:10 pm من طرف امل حسون

»  فوائد الريحان للسحر
10 Foods That Help Relieve Pain I_icon_minitime22/04/24, 01:51 pm من طرف امل حسون

»  طريقة عمل كبدة الدجاج
10 Foods That Help Relieve Pain I_icon_minitime22/04/24, 01:32 pm من طرف امل حسون

»  صفيحة لحم
10 Foods That Help Relieve Pain I_icon_minitime22/04/24, 09:34 am من طرف امل حسون

»  رؤية المصحف ممزق في المنام للعزباء
10 Foods That Help Relieve Pain I_icon_minitime13/04/24, 02:09 pm من طرف امل حسون

»  تفسير حلم ضياع حقيبة اليد للعزباء
10 Foods That Help Relieve Pain I_icon_minitime13/04/24, 01:58 pm من طرف امل حسون

»  ضياع المحفظة في المنام للمرأة
10 Foods That Help Relieve Pain I_icon_minitime13/04/24, 01:46 pm من طرف امل حسون

» تفسير حلم الشجار بالكلام مع الحبيب للعزباء
10 Foods That Help Relieve Pain I_icon_minitime13/04/24, 01:22 pm من طرف امل حسون

»  رؤية سجادة الصلاة في المنام للعزباء
10 Foods That Help Relieve Pain I_icon_minitime13/04/24, 01:07 pm من طرف امل حسون

»  تفسير حلم شرب الماء وانا صائم للمتزوجة
10 Foods That Help Relieve Pain I_icon_minitime13/04/24, 12:51 pm من طرف امل حسون

أفضل 10 أعضاء في هذا الشهر
امل حسون
10 Foods That Help Relieve Pain I_vote_rcap10 Foods That Help Relieve Pain I_voting_bar10 Foods That Help Relieve Pain I_vote_lcap 
شهداء بيت عنان
أسرى بيت عنان

.: عداد زوار المنتدى تم تركيبه في 1\1\2016

10 Foods That Help Relieve Pain

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
nuha
الاداره
                 الاداره
nuha

تاريخ التسجيل : 30/04/2009
عدد المساهمات : 10172
الجنس : انثى
العمر : 61
الموقع : Jordan
العمل/الترفيه : ربه بيت
نقاط : 84448
وسام التميز على لوحة الشرف وسام المشرف المميز
أحترام قوانين المنتدى : 10 Foods That Help Relieve Pain 111010

10 Foods That Help Relieve Pain Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: 10 Foods That Help Relieve Pain   10 Foods That Help Relieve Pain I_icon_minitime03/12/13, 03:13 pm

What we eat is important for our health has an effect on existing ailments, such as diabetes, hypertension, renal disease etc and it would be great if the right food could also help relieve chronic pain. Unfortunately, the link between food and pain is not as clear.

However, there is some evidence to suggest that certain foods might help reduce inflammation and inflammation is a key cause of pain in many conditions, including rheumatoid arthritis. Medication is proven to help rheumatoid arthritis symptoms, but some people with rheumatoid arthritis do feel that food affects how they feel and function.

Here are 10 foods that could be potentially helpful when it comes to pain:

1. Salmon:

Salmon is a rich source of omega-3 fatty acids which are not only good for the health of heart but may also help reduce inflammation, which causes pain. This quality makes it a win-win for people with rheumatoid arthritis, who have higher risk of developing heart disease as compared to those without rheumatoid arthritis.

Research has proven that the omega-3 fatty acids found in fish oil may protect against developing rheumatoid arthritis and possibly reduce the severity of the already developed disease. Other excellent sources of omega-3 fatty acids are tuna, mackerel and sardines.

2. Olive Oil:

Olive oil reduces painful joint inflammation in much the same way as omega-3s do. A compound called oleocanthal, which gives olive oil its taste, may have the same effect in the body as aspirin, ibuprofen, and other NSAIDs (nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs). In a 2003 research it was shown not only to reduce inflammation in rheumatoid arthritis patients, but also to enhance physical function and vitality.

Olive oil has as many calories like other types of fat so it should be born in mind to not to overdo it.

3. Turmeric:

This spice adds taste and also a creamy yellow color to foods and is used commonly in Subcontinent and other parts of Asia. This spice is also thought to have some anti-inflammatory effects, although these effects are likely to be “very, very mild,”. Curcumin is the active compound in turmeric, which reduces inflammation.

4. Milk:

Research has proved that those who consume high levels of vitamin D via various milk products had a lower risk of rheumatoid arthritis. Vitamin D may have anti-inflammatory effects in the body. However, people who are allergic to the protein casein found in milk will develop joint swelling if they drink milk and this is true even if they don’t have rheumatoid arthritis.

5. Onions:

Plenty of phytochemicals are found in onions and are effective in reducing inflammation. Quercetin, a compound found in onions, is a possible mediator for anti-inflammatory effect . Apart from being anti-inflammatory onions have also shown some anti-cancer effects and most importantly they add taste to food, with virtually no calories.

6. Garlic:

You not only can fight off vampires, but also arthritis with a clove of garlic. Phytochemicals, which are found in garlic have been shown to shut off the inflammatory pathways, just like ibuprofen.

7. Raspberries, Blackberries, Strawberries:

Phytochemicals known as anthocyanins are contained in these berries, which are beneficial through their anti-inflammatory properties . Anthocyanins block inflammatory compounds from acting on inflammatory pathways. Those who consume these berries are less likely to develop arthritis and less likely to have severe arthritis if they have developed the condition already. These have also a protective effect on cartilage. The vibrant blue, red and purple colors seen in a variety of berries are due to anthocyanins.

8. Broccoli And Other Veggies:

Any vegetable-rich diet in general and broccoli in particular is helpful in reducing inflammation. Research has proven that people who regularly eat cooked vegetables have a 61% decreased risk of developing rheumatoid arthritis compared to those who didn’t.

Another research has shown that vegetarian diets may help with swollen joints and joint pain. Vegetables in general have been associated with a protective effect against the development of rheumatoid arthritis.

9. Cherries
:

Some evidence has been found that tart cherries can affect the sensation of pain. And research has shown decreases in blood levels of a number of different inflammatory markers associated with consuming this tree fruit. Cherries known for relieving gout and another form of arthritis, which has repeat episodes of pain. Research has proven that people who eat cherries over a period of two days have a 35% lower risk of gout attacks than those who do not.

10. Red Peppers:

Capsaicin in red peppers has the property to dampen the inflammation. Dampening of inflammation results in reduction in pain and swelling.

[ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذه الصورة]

[ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذا الرابط]
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

10 Foods That Help Relieve Pain
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» Top 10 Anti-Aging Foods
» The Greatest Pain in Life

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتديات بيت عنان ::  المنتديات الأدبية  :: منتدى اللغات الأجنبية-